Vehicle wraps & vehicle wrap design in Redding Ca.Quote on vehicle wrap design
Using MD182.com to design illustrate and layout your graphics is the smart choice.Yes we also design vehicle wraps for you car, truck, van or motorcycle. An Illustrator and or graphic designer would be the most logical place to start. MD182.com designers create vehicle wraps that turn heads and generate a huge buzz about your business we do that with digital illustration and graphic design skills we have honed for almost 20 years. MD182.com design wraps with the intention of the vehicle looking as cool as possible, we charge for the design so we gets paid to make sure it looks awesome. We design based on your model, send you the design, and then have you proof the design. Now that you have used one of the best artists, the vehicle is then sent to the best vinyl wrap installers in the world, John Robbins owner of Redding’s Signarama who is a vinyl wrapping genius. John was crowned winner of the Wrap Star Award, at the world renowned wrap competition in Las Vegas, multiple years in a row. John makes the prints and does the time intensive tedious job of the instal onto your vehicle.
5 Things to Know About Vehicle Wraps
- Surface scratches will not destroy the vinyl. They may not look good, but they won’t ruin it.
- On the other hand, scratches that go below the surface need to be taken in for repair right away.
- A wrap that is peeling can be fixed without rewrapping. However, if road dirt gets behind it, through continued driving, it may need to be rewrapped. Plus, the road dirt could end up wearing a hole into the body of the car.
- Wrapped vehicles can go through the car wash. Going through the car wash will not destroy the wrap, but the brushes could do minor damage, such as surface scratches, just like a regular paint job. Wash by hand whenever possible.
- The longer damage to a wrap is not addressed, the more likely it will need to be replaced. Tend to damage right away.